What's better than helping out your hometown? Earning rewards while you do it! Hometown Rewards with Cash Back Checking thanks you for investing in your community with up to $8 in cash back every month. All you have to do is meet a few simple qualifications to start earning up to $96 per year — along with ATM refunds up to $25 per month*!
- Checking that pays you cash back
- If qualifications are met:
- 2.00% cash back on all POS debit card purchases with a maximum of $8 per statement cycle
- ATM refunds up to $25 per statement cycle (international ATM fee refunds not included)
- If qualifications are not met:
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Mobile deposit available
- Free e-Statements
- Free debit card
- Hometown Round Up Saver program available
- No minimum deposit to open
The following qualifications are your ticket to earning major rewards. Make sure you do each of the following each statement cycle:
- Have 12 debit card transactions that post and settle
- Receive statement monthly electronically
If you missed a statement cycle, don't worry. You still have a free checking account and can get back to earning your rewards the next month.
Hometown Rewards with Cash Back – If qualifications are met each monthly statement cycle, we will reimburse you for 2% of the dollar amount of each debit card transaction, up to a maximum of $8 per monthly statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during the monthly statement cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 if qualifications are met within the monthly statement cycle. The reimbursement amounts will be credited to the account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle. Qualifying transactions must post and settle the account during the monthly statement cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. When qualifications are not met, you will not receive cash back on debit card purchases and ATM fees are not refunded. Rates and rewards are variable and at our discretion may change after the account is opened without prior notice to you. Rates and rewards are accurate as of 08/01/2017. Limit one account per Social Security Number.